The Rae Systems by Honeywell AreaRae Pro is a wireless, transportable area monitor that can simultaneously detect toxic and combustible gases, volatile organic compounds, radiation and meteorological factors that affect speed, direction and behavior of gas – for enhanced situational awareness. It works with Honeywell’s remote monitoring software, so you can see the real time threat readings, alarm status, location of each AreaRae Pro and much more – and make faster, more informed safety decisions. The AreaRae Pro delivers maximum flexibility and versatility in one device by including up to six 4R+ sensors for toxic and combustible gas. The AreaRae Pro offers more than 20 interchangeable sensors that can be swapped at a moments notice to meet the changing needs of first responders. The new photoionization sensor monitors VOCs in part per billion with built in compensation for temperature and humidity. Honeywell’s compact RAEMet sensor sits at the top of the AreaRae Pro and measures wind speed, wind direction, temperature and humidity. This information is then modeled in Honeywell’s real time monitoring software which integrates the ALOHA hazard monitoring program. An optional gamma sensor for radiation detection is also available. It will detect and measure gamma radiation with increased sensitivity and faster response without using an additional sensor slot.
- Available in Rapid Deployment Kit for quick threat assessment,
- User friendly interface; turn it on and go,
- Supports long distance remote monitoring,
- Built in mesh modem for short range monitoring – no external router required,
- Flexible power options for short term and long term deployments,
- Easy to hear and see a with 108 dB alarm,
- Easy USB connection to configuration software,
- Delivers real time readings to Honeywell’s remote monitoring software, so you can instantly determine the location and severity of threat,
- Map based display is accessible from any computer with an internet connection or from our laptop as a turnkey host
- Enables coordination and data sharing in joint operations.
- Hazmat and emergency response,
- Homeland defense,
- Public venue protection,
- First responders,
- Port Security,
- Border crossings.
|Download AreaRAE Pro multi gas detector EN|