The Honeywell BW™ Ultra is a five-gas detector from Honeywell that is designed specifically for sampling and monitoring confined spaces, before and after entry. It benefits from unmatched sensor technology, visibility on gas readings, comfort, and connectivity – even in most extreme working conditions.
- H2S, CO, CO2
- O2, DGW, LZO,
- SO2, NH3, H2
- CI2, NO2, HCN, NO
The Honeywell BW™ Ultra simultaneously detects the four gases you’re required to monitor in confined spaces. Plus there is a fifth sensor for the gas of your choice. This way you can add a fifth level of protection for your confined-space entries.
Features & Benefits
- Large, easy-to-view screen
- Enhanced situational awareness for the hole watch
- The new 1-Series sensor for enhanced reliability
- Honeywell TouchConnect™ Technology for quick instrument management
- Remote monitoring for an additional layer of protection.
- Quick Specs
- High standards of sensor quality and reliability
- Repeatable performance without nuisance alarms – even in most extreme conditions
- Expected life time for sensors: up to five years.
|Download Honeywell BW™ Ultra – multi gas detector EN|