Personal Wireless Monitor For Carbon Dioxide / Volatile Organic Compounds / Combustible Gases and Vapors
The ToxiRAE Pro is the world’s first wireless personal toxic gas and oxygen monitor. It provides Safety professionals with wireless remote access to real-time instrument readings and alarm status for better visibility and faster incident response. The ToxiRAE Pro offers datalogging capability and is equipped with a “Man Down” alarm and policy enforcement to ensure greater safety while making sure compliance related procedures such as periodic testing and calibration are performed.
Key Features Wireless of ToxiRAE Pro
- Wireless access to real-time instrument readings and alarm status from any location
- Unmistakable five-way local and remote wireless notification of alarm conditions.
- Intelligent sensor stores calibration data, so it can be swapped in the field.
- Largest display in its class.
- Continuous datalogging.
- Easy to use.
- Reliable and rugged.
- Wireless remote monitoring enhances worker Safety.
- Man Down Alarm with real-time wireless remote notification.
- Easy to maintain, with replaceable sensor, filter, and Li-Ion battery.
- Fully automatic bump testing and calibration with AutoRAE 2.
- Chemical manufacturing,
- Food and beverage,
- Wineries and breweries,
- Water and wastewater facilities.
|Download ToxiRAE Pro CO2||Download ToxiRAE Pro PID||Download ToxiRAE Pro LEL|