AE Systems AutoRAE 2 system makes it easy to bump test and calibrate your portable RAE Systems gas monitors. It can be used as a stand-alone unit to calibrate one instrument at a time. Or, you can add multiple cradles to one controller and calibrate up to 10 different devices for up to five distinct gases. It runs without a computer, and uses a standard SD card for easy data storage.
OSHA regulation 1910.146 requires that gas detectors used in potentially hazardous locations be calibrated regularly. RAE Systems recommends a bump test before each detector’s daily use. Regular testing and verification also guards your dector against a loss of sensitivity caused by sensor poisons, high concentrations of gas, exposure to sulfides and compounds that can coat a PID lamp or sensor.
- Easy, one-touch bump testing, calibration, charging, and records management,
- Compatible with these RAE Systems portable gas detectors and monitors: ToxiRAE Pro (EC, LEL, PID, and CO2); QRAE 3; MulitRAE Lite (pumped version), MultiRAE, and MultiRAE Pro,
- Stores and updates device calibration records on a standard SD card,
- Entirely self-contained, no computer required,
- Easy expansion: Add extra self-contained cradles (up to 10 total) via simple plug-in connection; Mix cradle modules as needed for different detector types.
|Download AutoRAE calibrating system 2 EN|