Basic reusable gas-tight suit intended for lighter industrial work. Made from a soft and durable material. Certified to EN 943-1.
- Strong yet soft and durable material,
- Ideal against alkalis, low concentration acids and cooling media, e.g. ammonia,
- Intended for low hazard environments.
AlphaTec® LIGHT comes in four different designs to fit all user preferences:
Encapsulating design type CV (wide vision visor with 3D depth of 20 cm) – Well-proven design that fits on top of all major SCBA brands and bottle sizes
Encapsulating design type VP1 (larger visor) – Fits on top of all major SCBA brands and bottle sizes
Non-encapsulating design type T – Suitable for work in confined spaces
Encapsulating design type FREEFLOW- For use with external air source (see Air-Fed Garments)
- Strong and flexible polyester fabric, coated with PVC on both sides. This construction provides a soft and durable material with good resistance to a wide range of industrial chemicals.
- Seams are stitched and sealed with a welded-on tape on the outside.
- EN 943-1:2015 and EN 943-1/FprA1:2018
- EN 1073-2:2002 (radioactive particle protection)
- EN 14126:2003 (infective agent protection)
- EN 1149-5:2008 (antistatic suit material)
* Only non-encapsulating / type T suits.
|Penetration time in minutes|
|Sodium hydroxide, 40%||>480|
|Sulphuric acid, 96%||>120|
|Ammonia liquid, 99,5%||>480|