Cost-efficient high performance suit providing excellent chemical protection. Certified to both EN 943-2 and NFPA 1991:2016 including the optional chemical flash fire and liquefied gas protection requirements.
- Provides an outstanding barrier against a wide range of chemicals,
- Patented fabric system with chloroprene rubber on an aramid base fabric, providing excellent flame and abrasion resistance,
- Meets NFPA 1991:2016 including the optional chemical flash fire and liquefied gas protection requirements,
- PyroMan™ tested.
AlphaTec® FLASH comes in three different designs to fit all user preferences:
Encapsulating design type CV (wide vision visor with 3D depth of 20 cm) – Well-proven design that fits on top of all major SCBA brands and bottle sizes
Encapsulating design type VP1 (larger visor) – Fits on top of all major SCBA brands and bottle sizes
Non-encapsulating design type T – Suitable for work in confined spaces
- Outer: Strong, flexible and flame retardant aramid fabric coated with chloroprene rubber,
- Inner: Chloroprene rubber and a multilayer barrier laminate.
This patented fabric system offers an outstanding chemical barrier – more than 8 hours protection against a wide range of chemicals.
The material has excellent abrasion resistance, withstands flash fire & liquefied gas and fulfils all garment material requirements of the most demanding standards in the world.
- Stitched with aramid thread for superior strength and durability. Sealed on the outside with a glued-on rubber tape and on the inside with a welded-on barrier laminate tape. The welded-on barrier tape provides a continuous barrier layer across the seam, giving the same chemical protection as the garment material itself. Read more about the unique AlphaTec® Seam Technology.
- Orange (standard) or Olive green (upon request)
- NFPA 1991:2016 incl. the optional Chemical Flash Fire & Liquefied Gas protection requirements*
- EN 943-1:2015 and EN 943-1/FprA1:2018
- EN 943-2:2002 and FprEN 943-2:2018
- EN 1073-2:2002 (radioactive particle protection)
- EN 14126:2003 (infective agent protection)
- EN 1149-5:2008 (antistatic suit material)
- Approved for use in ATEX zones 2/21, 22 and chemical group IIA
* Only encapsulating suits with sewn-in socks/booties.