Two-threshold alarm modules type MD-8 and MD-16 are designed for control and supply of gas detectors type DEX® / F and type DG / F produced by GAZEX, for use in the Two-Way Gas Detection System or in the Active Gas Safety System GX. It is possible to control WG or AirTECH type detectors through their contact outputs.
Microprocessor MD alarm module:
- can control from one to eight (MD-8) or up to sixteen (MD-16) detectors,
- can control additional external optical and acoustic sirens, enables control and cooperation with other devices through contact outputs,
- has the ability to cooperate with other modules or systems via opto-isolated inputs.
- The module in the MD ... Z version can control shut-off valves.
Features and implemented functions
- supply of detectors (9V =, with load control),
- the ability to control the alarm conditions of WG and AirTECH detectors (through contact outputs) control of wired connection with detectors,
- the ability to assign individual detectors to one of two zones S1 or S2 (or both) practically creates two detection systems,
- in MD ... Z version – control of two shut-off valves and control of the wired connection (one valve assigned to one zone),
- possibility of manual triggering of output control signals (without the need to generate detector alarm signals),
- possible additional modes of operation with silencing of the internal mermaid, with temporarily switching off module outputs, with automatic memory reset on the display.
- graphic LCD screen with backlight internal sounder,
- non-volatile internal memory of 2,000 recent events with a time stamp (real-time clock).
The photos / text were taken from the company’s information materials of GAZEX® Name DEX®, Active Gas Instalation Safety System®, GAZEX® are registered trademarks of the company GAZEX®
Stationary gas detectors service:
SafeTech service department will implement for you design, installation and maintenance services of the measuring center and heads. Our technicians will be happy to help you in practice and answer all your questions.